I had so much fun at Publix yesterday! Every once in awhile I forget just how much I love coupons, but after a few weeks skipping big grocery trips I loved saving a bunch this week.
Because we were out of just about everything (even down to only Kleenex for toilet paper . . . again . . . ugh!) I bought a lot of things I normally wouldn't buy in one trip. Here's what I bought . . .
Bought 10 boxes General Mills Cereals (we were completely out of cereal!) BOGO $3.32
- Used (2) $.50/1 Cheerios
- Used (2) $1/1 Skinny Cow Candy coupons from 7/28 Red Plum insert
- Stacked with (2) $.50/1 Skinny Cow Candy coupons Target Store coupon
- Used $.50/1 Glad product
- Stacked with $1/1 Glad Wrap found in Publix Green Advantage Buy Flier
- Used (2) $.75/1 All Detergents from 7/28 Red Plum insert
- Used $1/2 Ritz Coupon (recent printable, no longer available)
- Used (2) $.40/1 Country Crock coupon from the 7/28 Red Plum insert (could also use $1/2 Country Crock)
- Used (2) $1/1 Quilted Northern
- Used (2) $1/2 Quaker products Target Store coupon
- Stacked with (2) $.55/1 Quaker coupon (they were handing out samples at our store and had extra coupons to give out)
- Used $1/2 Wish Bone
- Used (2) $.40/2 Ragu from the 7/28 Red Plum insert
Bought 2 Lance Crackers Variety Packs BOGO $3.19
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.