If you've been looking for a Ninja 4-in-1 Multicooker – we finally found a good deal!!
I love this!
On Amazon Prime Day last year I caved and bought a Ninja 4-in-1 Cooking System, and I'm seriously in love.
It slow cooks.
I've used it a TON since then, and seriously love it so much that I'm considering throwing my Instant Pot out to make room for this little baby on the shelf. I LOVE IT.
And right now you can get a great discount on it – which happens pretty rarely!
Head over to QVC and place Ninja 4-in-1 Cooking System in your cart $99.99
- Use code WELCOME for $10 off your first QVC order of $35 or more (new customers)
- Get free shipping or free in-store pickup
- Makes it $89.99 Shipped! (Compare to $129 on Amazon right now)
*They even offer easy-pay where you can do a little at a time
Take the stress out of making dinner and let this versatile cooking system do the work. With Ninja's intelligent Auto-iQ technology that features various cooking programs and 80 recipes that are pre-programmed into the system, it allows you to effortlessly cook everything from tasty stews and roasts to delicious seafood or vegetables. From Ninja.
- Includes 6-qt cooker, glass lid, roasting rack, and 100-recipe book
- Auto-iQ technology: timed, intelligent cooking programs for various recipes
- Accutemp technology keeps system from overheating
- Multifunctional cooking options: slow cook, stove top sear/saute, steam, bake
- Over 80 pre-programmed recipes
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Measurements: Cooker 10.3″L x 12″W x 17″H, weighs 12 lbs; Cord 2.5'L
FREEZER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample of the freezer menus!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.