The Keurig K Duo Coffeemaker is perfect for an on-the-go cup or a big pot – the water filter makes it taste cleaner and the buttons are super intuitive!
Keurig K Duo Coffeemaker Deal
Do you waffle between the desire for a quick cup of coffee (Keurig machine) and the practicality of having a nice big pot of coffee? The Keurig K Duo may be your new best friend!
AND, right now, you can score a sweet deal on the machine from Kohl's OR keep reading to score a SWEET bundle deal from QVC!
Here's how to grab the deal from Kohl's:
Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker – $99.99 (Reg $229.99) – limit 2
- Use 15% off code SHOP15 at checkout
- Use the $10 off $50 code HOME at checkout
- Shipping is free on orders over $75 or get free curbside pickup
- Pay $76.49 shipped ~ Get back $10 Kohl's Cash and $3.82 in Kohl's Rewards
- Makes it like you're paying just $62.67 shipped!
Keurig K Duo Review + Bundle Deal
Jamie here! I love my quick and easy K-Cups (and my sweet little Keurig machine) but I ALSO am seriously cheap. So until now, anytime I didn't find an amazing deal on Kcups – I'd pull out my big old coffeemaker and swap them out on the counter. (Plus I just love having a big pot of coffee sometimes!) The coffeemaker swapping was getting ridiculous – and taking up valuable cabinet space in my kitchen.
So I did a thing. I finally made the leap to the Keurig K Duo.
The K Duo retails for $200 – so I was waiting awhile on it naturally. Then I spotted this nice bundle at QVC – you get the Keurig K Duo Limited Edition Silver – but you ALSO get a whole bundle of K-Cups, a bag of Green Mountain Coffee, and a My K-Cup (So you use your regular coffee grounds in the K-Cup side of the machine). In total, $56 in extras!
Check out everything that came with it…
That filled up my enormous glass K-Cup jar TWICE. 😍
I've been using it for the last couple weeks and here's why I LOVE IT.
It saves space.
Like I said earlier – I'm a crazy person and was swapping out coffeemakers back and forth. So this squeezes both of my favorites together into a compact coffee station!
Great K-Cup Side big enough for travel cups.
The K-Cup side is all I wanted, it has the size selector (6, 8, 10, 12 oz) and the STRONG button (The STRONG button is LIFE. It makes your coffee stronger and I need it.) Plus, it even holds my taller travel cups without removing the tray!
I like that it comes with a big huge pot that holds 12 cups and sits on a warming plate. Great for if you have friends or family over (Or if your family needs its own pot-of-coffee) It has a programmable auto brew function as well.
I didn't even know this came with a water filter before I bought it but I love it! It fits into the tank and comes with it's own filter – every time you fill the tank it filters automatically. It might just be in my head, but my coffee tastes better!
- Use code HOLIDAY for $15 Off a $35 Purchase (first time customers only – linked to your email)
- Shipping is $16.97
- Makes it just $201.96 shipped!
Here are a few product features:
Put on a pot for your dessert crew, or brew a morning cup for yourself — you can do both with the K-Duo coffee maker machine! Plenty of K-Cup® pods are included (and some ground coffee, too!) so you can brew a variety of flavors. From Keurig.
- Includes coffee maker, 12-cup carafe, 48 K-cups
- 12 Gevalia Kaffe Signature Blend K-Cup Pods
- 12 The Original Donut Shop Medium Roast K-Cup Pods
- 12 Tully's Hawaiian Blend Extra Bold Medium K-Cup Pods
- 12 Green Mountain Costa Rica Paraiso Medium Roast K-Cup Pods
- 60-oz single water reservoir
- Pause and pour feature
- Programmable carafe auto brew
- Approximate measurements: Coffeemaker 12.92″ x 10.94″ x 12.76″; Cord 30″; weighs 9.7 lbs
Go HERE to check out this QVC deal!
More deals today:
SIDES MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.