Countertop Cooking Challenge
If you missed today's Facebook live, check it out HERE.
I'm so excited about our challenge starting next week ~ and promise this will save you a bundle!
Starting Monday, February 26th and through March 2nd, we're joining with my friend Tiffany from Eat at Home Cooks for our Countertop Cooking Challenge.
And, to make things even a wee bit more fun, Wednesday night we're throwing in a fun Freezer Cooking Pajama Party that I'll host over on Facebook, so you can come join in the fun there too!
To prepare for all that craziness, I spent an hour this morning cleaning out my pantry (yikes.) and between the grocery lists and menu plans I'm using along with a tidied up kitchen, I feel like it's going to be so fun to get dinner done this week.
Before and after of my pantry. EEK!
The slime kind of won the battle, but I won the war. 🙂
As much as it drove me crazy to do it though, my pantry is tidied up (enough?) for me now, and I added a bunch of stuff to our donation bag (which needs to make a trip to the food pantry now!)
During the February 2018 Countertop Cooking Challenge I'll be cooking with you for a whole week including grocery lists and menu plans, and Tiffany and I will be cooking them up each day right up with you.
And since we'll be doing one night of freezer cooking too, we added in freezer labels for your bags (you'll find the link to the freezer labels under the February 19th Slow Cooker Meal Plans when you sign up for Eat at Home!)
I used the labels HERE to print these off and pop them into my freezer bags so I know what's in each bag and how to cook it! If you're looking for freezer meal supplies you can find all of those HERE 🙂
Each morning I'll share a Facebook Live Video filling up Mrs. Potts (a.k.a. ~ my slow cooker), and it would be so stinkin' fun for me if you were on the other side of the screen filling up Mrs. Potts in your kitchen too.
And on Wednesday night, we'll have such fun together in our pjs making 6 meals too!
Here's how the schedule should look: 🙂
- 9:00 – 9:30 AM Eastern Time – I'll be doing a Facebook Live Video showing how to make a recipe each morning
- 10:30 AM Eastern Time – Daily email goes out to regular email subscribers with all the info
- 1:30 PM Eastern Time – Blog post here on PPP with a replay of the video
- Between 4:30 – 6:30 PM Eastern Time (POSSIBLY! depends on family schedule) quick update over on Facebook with pic or live video of recipe
- My friend Tiffany from Eat at Home will also share on Facebook Live how to make several of these recipes in the Instant Pot in the afternoons
I'll be cooking from the February 5th Slow Cooker Meal Plan:
- MONDAY, February 26th – Red Pepper Pineapple Teriyaki Pork Chops
- TUESDAY, February 27th – Black Bean and Salsa Chicken
- WEDNESDAY, February 28th – Sunday Dinner Chicken AND
- *BONUS* WEDNESDAY 9:PM EASTERN TIME ~ FREEZER COOKING PAJAMA PARTY!
- THURSDAY, March 1st – Cilantro Lime Chicken Sandwiches
- FRIDAY, March 2nd – Zingy BBQ Chicken
Will you join me?
For just today, Tiffany is offering us the lowest prices she's offered on her menu plans 25% off with the code COUNTERTOP at checkout.
HERE’S WHAT YOU'LL GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP:
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans (those are the ones we’re using right now)
- A set of traditional menu plans
- A weekly dessert recipe
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink ~ color coded to make your menu planning even easier)
- Basically, you'll get 72 recipes with menu plans AND A GROCERY LIST, all included!
- The menu plans cost as little as $1.13 per week when you sign up for a one year plan, or try out a 1 or 3 month subscription and see what you think.
>>>USE THE CODE COUNTERTOP AT CHECKOUT TO SAVE 25% AS A PPP READER RIGHT NOW!<<<
And, if you're like me you'll use the grocery list along with the Kroger Click List (watch the video above), and make grocery shopping and menu planning so crazy easy you'll have it done in 30 minutes or less.
And I would just love for you to join my free private Dinner's Done Facebook group to get tons of support and encouragement as we all get dinner done in February.
It's going to do be a great week!
Looking for more ways to have dinner on the table? Be sure to sign up for my totally free Crocktober Cookbook with menu plan and grocery list. I can't wait to get started countertop cooking with you!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.