See part one HERE.
This week has been crazy.
I had big plans of sharing all the pictures of our updated guest bedroom, but with a quick night of family in town, three kids going different directions (or almost worst, just staying home some days . . . ), I didn't get time to take pictures to really give you a peek of the finished results.
(Our basement bedroom is DARK, so to get decent pictures I have to be there right when the light comes through the window, which is only for an hour or two each day!)
So, here's a peek of one more finished project I tackled in there. We had these wood hanging art pieces (if that's what you call them?) in our old foyer, and even though they didn't match our in our new home, I hated to just get rid of them.
Here they are hanging in the hallway when the kids made a yarn obstacle course a few years ago – can't believe I don't have any other pics of our old foyer!
I sprayed on a little spray paint, and witha few coats they work perfectly in our guest bedroom!
Next week I'll share the whole room (surely things will settle down around here . . . ) but in the meantime don't miss how I updated this $48 Goodwill sleigh bed. I just love this little space!
Love decorating but don't want to spend too much? Don't miss my favorite 7 Stores to Shop when Decorating on a Budget.
Looking for penny pinched projects? Here are a few of my favorites . . .
- How to Make Homemade Chalk Paint
- Goodwill Chair Makeover
- Baby Shower on a Budget
- 4th of July Decor at the Dollar Tree
- Easter Decorating at the Dollar Tree
- Girls Tea Party on a Budget
- Penny Pinched Closet Makeover
- Our Breakfast Room
- Update for a Plain Alcove
- Kitchen: Metal Pendant Shade Update
- Powder Room Update: Wallpaper, Trim Work & Woodwork
- Free Command Center
- Dining Room: Goodwill Lamp Makeover
- Dining Room: Monogrammed Burlap Table Runner
- Dining Room: Painted Piano
- Master Bathroom: Goodwill Frame Upcycle
- Family Room: Goodwill Chair Makeover
- Basement: $70 Storage Bin Shelving
- Girls Bathroom Update: Mod Podge Monograms
- Tiny Christmas Home Tour
- Laundry Room Makeover (Alabama house)
- $150 Dining Room (Alabama house)
I'd love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
See previous Friday Fluff Up projects and ideas . . . and Happy Fluffing!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.