Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Guacamole Deviled Eggs Recipe
If you are like me and have leftover hard boiled eggs from Easter then you will want to check out this Guacamole Deviled Eggs recipe!
This recipe pretty much covers just about any eating style you might be into right now ~ low carb, paleo, keto, clean eating, whole30, vegetarian, even gluten free ~ you get the picture, ha! 🙂
Here's what you'll need to get started…
Guacamole Deviled Eggs~Top Chef Style
- 6 hard boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1/2 -1 small jalapeño, seeded and diced (or jarred diced jalapeño)
- 2 Tbsps diced red onion
- 2 Tbsps chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 tsps lime juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- pinch smoked paprika or chile powder (for garnish)
- Cut the eggs in half horizontally and scoop out the yolks; set aside.
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop out the flesh.
- In a bowl, mash avocado and 2-3 egg yolks with a fork; discard remaining yolks. (I mixed the leftover yolks in with my doggies food and he loved it)!
- Stir in jalapeño, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic powder, white pepper, kosher salt and black pepper to taste. Gently mix in tomato.
- Spoon heaping spoonfuls of guacamole into the halved egg whites.
- Garnish with a pinch of smoked paprika or chile powder and chopped cilantro, if desired.
These really hit the spot and got all thumbs up from my bunch! 🙂
Looking for more side dish recipes?
- One Dish Corn Casserole
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Mexican Street Corn Recipe (from Nacho Libre)
- Yellow Squash Bread
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.