Before . . .
After . . .
As promised in the video, here's what I used:
- Annie Sloan Duck Egg Chalk Paint because I had some leftover (however you can also find much less expensive chalk paint at Walmart or your local craft store, or make your own ~ Amazon carries it as well)
- Chalk paint finishing wax
- Purdy paint brush (these are my favorite brushes by far)
Now this chair has a partner to match 🙂
Looking for more ways to work with chalk paint? Here you go:
- How To Make Homemade Chalk Paint + Our $48 Goodwill Sleigh Bed
- How To Paint A Piano (using chalk paint)
I'd love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
See previous Friday Fluff Up projects and ideas . . . and Happy Fluffing!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.