Earlier this week I shared how I totally stocked up at Target for just $2.10 (thanks in part to a Groupon credit ~ you can see the details over HERE.) And here's how that translated to a frugal feast.
(My sweet Caroline decked out our table thanks to our Dollar Tree deals and bargain clearance finds at Target ~ I love that after watching me “fluff” our home for projects she follows suit and does the same! And she must have used tape to hold something up because you can see it still in the pics.) 😉
Here's what we had:
- Grilled Corn on the Cob ~ free after $1/1 Target Mobile coupon
- Ground Beef ~ $1.49 after $1/1 Target Mobile coupon
- Pepperidge Farm Buns ~ free after $1/1 Target Mobile coupon stacked with $1/1 peelie
- Fried Potatoes & Onions from our garden ~ free (have I told you lately I love having a garden?)
- Total price = $1.49 . . . woohooo!
(This was when we spent $3.49 on dinner ~ apparently corn on the cob is required for a frugal meal!)
We did of course spend some money on all those condiments I guess, but if you've been couponing long at all you know I've gotten those also for just a few pennies. If you've had a frugal feast in your home lately I'd love to hear about it, and you can find one more of ours over HERE!