I love when we can turn our deals into meals and enjoy a frugal feast!
Here's what we had last night:
- Salad ~ $1 (we ate half the bag ~ it was BOGO Publix for $1.99)
- Barilla Whole Grain Pasta ~ $.11 (BOGO at Publix a few weeks ago ~ only $.11 after a coupon)
- Pepperidge Farm Texas Toast ~ $.19 (from a sale way back in May)
- Homemade Spaghetti Sauce ~ used tomatoes and onions from our garden (I'm so loving having a garden!), also used a small can of Muir Glen tomato sauce that I've had in my stockpile forever ~ it was free after a $.50/1 coupon doubled
- Total price = $1.30 . . . woohooo!
(And here's when we spent $3.49 on dinner)
We did of course spend some money on a few spices and some olive oil for the sauce, but since I've couponed quite awhile even those cost just a few pennies. If you've had a frugal feast in your home lately I'd love to hear about it, and you can find more of ours over HERE!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.