I love penny pinching.
Like really, I LOVE it.
Earlier this week I scored tons of freebies at CVS, then I picked up some bargains at Dollar Tree yesterday (watch for details soon), and today I stocked up at Fresh Thyme on oodles of fruits and veggies.
Here's what I bought (learn more in my Facebook live video over HERE)
- 7.6 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast $1.49 per pound
- 1 bag carrots 39¢
- 2 lb clementines $1.47
- 5 pounds potatoes $.99
- 1 lb baby carrots 88¢
- blackberries 77¢
- celery 88¢
- 1.5 pounds tomatoes 2.25
- 2.2 pounds apples $1.94
- 2 packs green onions $1.18
- orange and red bell peppers $3 (probably not the best deal – I just couldn't pass them up!)
- 1.25 lbs organic bartlett pears $1.10
- 2 pineapples $1.50 each
- romaine lettuce 99¢
- 3 vidalian onions $1.03
- 3.02 pounds bananas $1.48
- 6 ears yellow corn $2
- Total = $34.43
Such a fun place to save, and I love that they offer double ad sales days every Wednesday so that I can stock up on the sales from last week and this week all in one trip. Fun!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.