Take a minute to print these fun free printables!If you have kids, I'm betting you already “boo” in your neighborhood, but if not, this is a great year to start.
Visit your local Target or Dollar Tree dollar bins and grab a few fun items to share with your neighbors, then “boo” them by sneaking a treat at their front door. This is one of our children's favorite Halloween activities (they love picking which neighbor gets the surprise!)
Go HERE to download your free “Boo” printable today, and share with your friends too. Happy Haunting!
Looking for more free printables from PPP? Here you go:
- The Ultimate Aldi, Target & Walmart Comparison Sheet
- The Ultimate Aldi, Costco & Sam’s Club Comparison Sheet
- What's in Season? Produce Guide by Month
- PPP Monthly Budget Worksheet
- Freezer Printable (when you subscribe to free daily updates)
- Grocery Stock Up Price List (when you “like” PPP on Facebook)
- Back To School Walmart & Target Stock Up Price Cheat Sheet (2015)
- Scripture Tags For Advent
- Christmas Coupons for Dad
- Elf Acts of Christmas Kindness
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.