I’m so excited about this free printable that my friends Cheryl & Shannon put together for you! After previously sharing how you could easily over spend on office supply “deals that really aren't deals, I know how important it is to have these basic prices in hand before you do your back-to-school shopping.
While I do think you'll see additional savings (especially at Target), this is just a nice basic list to have on hand.
Since Walmart doesn’t typically offer big sales on their items (just every day low prices), my bet is the Walmart pricing should be pretty similar to what you’ll find at your local Walmart throughout the Back-To School season. Of course, these will vary by area, so there are no guarantees but this should give you a basic reference guide!
Go HERE to print your free printable Wal-Mart Back to School Comparison Cheat Sheet, and share with your friends this school season so they can pinch those pennies too!
More back to school savings & free printables:
- Staples 110% Back to School Price Match Guarantee
- Tips for Shopping and Saving at Staples
- Office Depot & Office/Max Back to School Deals
- Free Budget Spreadsheet
- Free Stock Up Price List (join PPP on Facebook)
- Free Freezer Printable With Items You Can Freeze (sign up for PPP daily emails)
Amazon School Supply Deals
- Amazon School Supply Savings: Huge list of savings
- Elmer's Glue Stick Easy Deal at Amazon
- Expo Markers Savings at Amazon
- Stock Up Price on Ticonderoga Pencils at Amazon
And here are a few more favorite posts you may be interested in:
- 10 Things You Need to Know Before Shopping TJMaxx
- 22 Items You Need to Look for at IKEA
- 7 Stores You Need to Shop When Decorating on a Budget
- Should You Pay for Amazon Prime?
- 16 Items You Should Be Buying on Amazon
- What to Buy at Dollar Tree
- How to Make Homemade Chalk Paint
- Goodwill Chair Makeover
- Baby Shower on a Budget
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.