Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Re-post from 2012 ~ I made this one again today while visiting family using the microwave instead of the stovetop, and it was even easier!
I'm betting quite a few of you have tried this recipe before, but if you haven't, it's a great simple fudge recipe that's finished in just a few minutes! My sister-in-law gave it to me forever-a-go, and my family loves it.
It's so easy that my seven year old whipped up this batch almost completely by herself, and was standing pretty tall when her big ten-year-old-brother said he loved it 🙂 (That little girl would cook anything to win his approval!) Here's what you'll need to mix it up in your kitchen this Christmas:
Simple Marshmallow Fudge
- 1 small sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz. semi sweet morsels
- 4 cups marshmallows
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Grease 8×8 pan.
- Combine chocolate chips & sweetened condensed milk in pan on stove.
- Cook over medium heat until completely melted, stirring constantly. (OR, just melt chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.)
- Add in vanilla and mix well.
- Remove from heat.
- Let cool a minute or two, then gently add in marshmallows.
- Cool completely and cut into squares to serve. (You'll want a glass of milk nearby, these jummy treats are rich!)
Looking for more recipes to make this Christmas? Here are 12 more Christmas treats you need to make this year.
If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.