Ever feel like you can't have the prettiest of things because it just costs too much? I'm here to tell you that even on a penny pinched budget you can decorate your home like all those pretty Pinterest pictures ~ and you don't even have to be all that crafty.
Here's what I used . . .
- Greenery cut from our fresh Christmas tree
- Arborvitae and boxwood branches, & pinecones (I absolutely love nandina berries, but don't have any of those here ~ yet! You can also use magnolia leaves, holly branches, and whatever's in your back yard ~ or ask a friend who might share)
- Plates & dishes that I that I already had ~ having basic white dishes makes it so much easier to decorate for any Holiday
- Monogrammed burlap table runner
- A few silver plates I found at Goodwill (I did spend $4 on those . . . so not exactly free but pretty close!)
Even the painted piano got a little fluffed up ~ I've got to find something to go on the wall behind it!
above & below are the dishes I found at Goodwill 😉
When going through my cupboards I noticed this silver water pitcher ~ it's never been opened since we were married in 18 years ago. Crazy!
Do you use fresh greenery in your home to decorate at Christmas? I'd love to hear what bushes you use (and feel free to share a picture of your greenery over on the PPP Facebook page!) If you'd like to see more pictures of our home this Christmas, go HERE and HERE.
I'd love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
See previous Friday Fluff Up projects and ideas . . . and Happy Fluffing!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.