I made a quick run to Aldi today, and was pretty surprised that they carried quite a few items I didn't know they had! I've always picked up fresh produce and string cheese there (they consistently have the best price on string cheese), but there were some new items that caught my eye today. Here were the things I noticed that you may have missed too . . .
1. K-Cups priced at $4.99/12 or $.41 each (compare to $.31 per K-Cup at Amazon)
2. Lots of gluten free options (LOTS!)
3. Coconut Oil (great price!)
4. Organic Cereal (Simply Nature Organic Walnut or Tropical Mango Passion $1.99 per box) as well as quite a bit of Organic Produce (I haven't priced it to be sure this is a great deal compared to your local grocery store ~ I would love to hear your thoughts on it if you normally shop organic)
5. Whole Wheat Flour ($2.29 – I forgot to take a picture!) and spices/seasonings (I actually knew this one, but didn't want you to miss it – they have tons for just $.99 which is a great way to save!)
Don't miss my list of 20 more items you need to buy at Aldi!
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.