My friend Staci sent over pictures of what she'd done to fluff up her home for football season (any Auburn fans will feel right at home in her house), and I couldn't wait to share them with you! Here's what she used . . .
- Orange Rug- HomeGoods $12.99
- Blue Rug – TJMaxx $9.99
- Orange placemats – Home Goods $9.99 for package of 4
- Coasters – Michaels’s previous purchase but 19.99 and then used a 50% coupon
- Pillow – pillow cover from Cents of Style (a few weeks ago on sale) ~ instead of buying a pillow form I bought stuffing and stuffed 4 pillows into with one bag
- Ribbon- $5.99 at Design World and used a 50% off coupon – was able to use on wreath and am going to weave it through my Southern Living plate
- Platter – previous gift
- Southern Living plate with slots so that you weave any ribbon through it to change it up, and will have my daughter Kaitlynn use dry-erase markers to draw a Toomer's tree with toilet paper in it!
- Made a burlap wreath, and purchased the monogram for it at Doodles in Madison, Alabama (love that store!)
See how to make the burlap wreath over HERE, and let us know if you've done any fun fluffing up for football season!
Thanks so much Staci for sharing – this made my day! I'd love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
See previous Fluff Up projects and ideas . . . and Happy Fluffing!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.