Eat at Home Cooking Challenge
>>> If you'd like to join in the fun this week, USE THE CODE COUNTERTOP AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE BEST PRICE TODAY ~ I know you will love these! <<< And don't forget, we'll be doing a LIVE FREEZER COOKING SESSION WEDNESDAY, 2/13/19 at 8:30 PM Eastern Time using these menu plans ~set your alarm and join me!<<<
I'm thrilled that I finished up our Freezer Cooking last night!
It took about an hour, but I finished up 8 meals to fill our freezer, so dinner is done for at least a few busy weeknights.
I had Instacart deliver my groceries (it does cost a little more than grocery shopping myself, but as a full time working mom it is the greatest gift I could ever give myself.) 🙂
They delivered my groceries . . .
I set up my stuff (that vase full of corn is my fancy selfie stick holder for Facebook live ~ yikes!)
And in under an hour eight meals were done.
(I also made dessert right before I started. Because, freezer meals require dessert.) 🙂
Now . . . I'm not gonna lie, I am just about done with food for today.
So when I realized none of my family was going to be home for dinner tonight, I decided to tweak our Eat at Home schedule and I'll be making the Apricot Pork Ginger Pork Chops on Monday. (That meal sounded too good to miss!)
I really do believe these grocery lists and menu plans are a game changer if you struggle with getting dinner done each day. I'm amazed at how much stress this takes off our evenings (and our finances ~ we save SOOOOO much by not eating out when we have a great plan in place!)
>>> IF YOU NEED TO JOIN ME, USE THE CODE COUNTERTOP AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE BEST PRICE TODAY.
Each morning I'll share a Facebook Live Video between 9 and 9:30 AM Eastern time filling up Mrs. Potts (a.k.a. ~ my slow cooker). Here's what we'll be making:
- Monday 2/11: White Chicken Chili + Maraschino Cherry Cake
- Tuesday 2/12: Beef Roast with Red Wine, Mashed Potatoes & Spinach Salad wth Nuts
- Wednesday 2/13: Sloppy Slow Cooked Chicken Tacos
Thursday 2/14: Apricot Soy Ginger Pork Chops, Edamame, Egg Rolls
- Friday 2/15: Jerk Chicken Sandwiches with Cucumber Mango Salsa + Tuxedo Bars from Slow Cooker meals week of 2/18
- *JUST ADDED* Monday 2/18: Apricot Soy Ginger Pork Chops, Edamame, Egg Rolls
- Taco Soup
- Harvest Apple Pot Roast
- Loaded Cheesy Potato Casserole
- Smoky Chipotle Chicken
- French Dip Sandwiches
- Meatballs and Spaghetti Sauce
Curious what's included when you sign up? Here you go!
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month, every single month
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans (those are the ones we’re using right now)
- A set of traditional menu plans
- A weekly dessert recipe
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink ~ color coded to make your menu planning even easier)
- Basically, you'll get 96 recipes with menu plans AND A GROCERY LIST, all included!
- The menu plans cost as little as $1.13 per week when you sign up for a one year plan, or try out a 1 or 3 month subscription and see what you think.
And, if you're like me you'll use the grocery list along with the Kroger Click List (watch the video above), and make grocery shopping and menu planning so crazy easy you'll have it done in 30 minutes or less.
It's going to do be a great week!
Looking for more ways to have dinner on the table? Be sure to sign up for my totally free Crocktober Cookbook with menu plan and grocery list. I can't wait to get started countertop cooking with you!
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.