Eat at Home Cooking Challenge
During the February 2019 Countertop Cooking Challenge I'll be cooking with you all week long using my friend Tiffany's Eat at Home Menu Plans and grocery lists (they just make my life as a crazy-busy-working-momma easy!)
The best part?
Tiffany's offering us 30% off her menu plans with the code COUNTERTOP at checkout if you sign up this week.
I know you're going to just love these.
Can you imagine going to the grocery store, buying oodles of groceries, and then just dumping a few of those bags of groceries in the trash?
You might just be doing that.
So many people (myself included sometimes!) head to the store without a plan in place, buy things they may not use, and things end up getting wasted and thrown away ~ literally 25% of food in America is thrown away each year.
But you and I are going to fix that by getting dinner DONE with a simple, EASY plan in place this week.
I promise, these will save you a bundle, and I just know you're going to love these menu plans as much as I do. I can't wait to cook with you this week!
>>> TO JOIN IN THE FUN, USE THE CODE COUNTERTOP AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE BEST PRICE TODAY.
- Monday 2/11: White Chicken Chili + Maraschino Cherry Cake
- Tuesday 2/12: Beef Roast with Red Wine, Mashed Potatoes & Spinach Salad with Nuts
- Wednesday 2/13: Sloppy Slow Cooked Chicken Tacos
- Thursday 2/14: Apricot Soy Ginger Pork Chops, Edamame, Egg Rolls
- Friday 2/15: Jerk Chicken Sandwiches with Cucumber Mango Salsa + Tuxedo Bars from Slow Cooker meals week of 2/18
BONUS: FREEZER COOKING SESSION!
- Taco Soup
- Harvest Apple Pot Roast
- Loaded Cheesy Potato Casserole
- Smoky Chipotle Chicken
- French Dip Sandwiches
- Meatballs and Spaghetti Sauce
As an extra bonus, once you sign up for the Eat At Home Cooks Menu plans, you'll have access to these recipe sheets (you can download them right from the Eat At Home Cooks Web Site where you download your recipes). You can print these off (in color OR in black and white) and pop them into your freezer bags so you what's in each bag, how to cook it and when you froze it!
HERE’S WHAT YOU'LL GET AS SOON AS YOU SIGN UP:
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans (those are the ones we’re using right now)
- A set of traditional menu plans
- A weekly dessert recipe
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink ~ color coded to make your menu planning even easier)
- Basically, you'll get 96 recipes with menu plans AND A GROCERY LIST, all included!
- The menu plans cost as little as $1.13 per week when you sign up for a one year plan, or try out a 1 or 3 month subscription and see what you think.
And, if you're like me you'll use the grocery list along with the Kroger Click List (watch the video above), and make grocery shopping and menu planning so crazy easy you'll have it done in 30 minutes or less.
It's going to do be a great week!
Looking for more ways to have dinner on the table? Be sure to sign up for my totally free Crocktober Cookbook with menu plan and grocery list. I can't wait to get started countertop cooking with you!
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.