Eat at Home Cooking Challenge
This dinner was a huge success at our house . . . even though I wasn't all that awesome at cutting up a mango! 🙂
We made the Eat at Home Slow Cooker Jerk Chicken Sandwiches with Cucumber Mango Salsa last night and goodness, they were so good.
It took about a minute to prep the meat and another 3 minutes to make the salsa, and in under 5 minutes dinner was done.
My hubby loved it, I loved it, and I pretty clearly decided that you can put anything on a King's Hawaiian Roll and it magically turns into a success. 🙂
Because I had so much time on my hands with all that easy cooking (*ahem*) after I was finished cooking I also tackled my Plasticware Containers cleanout from our 2019 Ultimate Home Checklist.
It took less than 10 minutes, and now my space feels so. much. better.
I really do believe these grocery lists and menu plans are a game changer if you struggle with getting dinner done each day. I'm amazed at how much stress this takes off our evenings (and our finances ~ we save SOOOOO much by not eating out when we have a great plan in place!)
>>> IF YOU NEED TO JOIN ME, USE THE CODE COUNTERTOP AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE BEST PRICE TODAY.
Each morning I'll share a Facebook Live Video between 9 and 9:30 AM Eastern time filling up Mrs. Potts (a.k.a. ~ my slow cooker). Here's what we'll be making:
- Monday 2/11: White Chicken Chili + Maraschino Cherry Cake
- Tuesday 2/12: Beef Roast with Red Wine, Mashed Potatoes & Spinach Salad wth Nuts
- Wednesday 2/13: Sloppy Slow Cooked Chicken Tacos
Thursday 2/14: Apricot Soy Ginger Pork Chops, Edamame, Egg Rolls
- Friday 2/15: Jerk Chicken Sandwiches with Cucumber Mango Salsa + Tuxedo Bars from Slow Cooker meals week of 2/18
- *JUST ADDED* Monday 2/18: Apricot Soy Ginger Pork Chops, Edamame, Egg Rolls
- Taco Soup
- Harvest Apple Pot Roast
- Loaded Cheesy Potato Casserole
- Smoky Chipotle Chicken
- French Dip Sandwiches
- Meatballs and Spaghetti Sauce
Curious what's included when you sign up? Here you go!
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month, every single month
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans (those are the ones we’re using right now)
- A set of traditional menu plans
- A weekly dessert recipe
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink ~ color coded to make your menu planning even easier)
- Basically, you'll get 96 recipes with menu plans AND A GROCERY LIST, all included!
- The menu plans cost as little as $1.13 per week when you sign up for a one year plan, or try out a 1 or 3 month subscription and see what you think.
And, if you're like me you'll use the grocery list along with the Kroger Click List (watch the video above), and make grocery shopping and menu planning so crazy easy you'll have it done in 30 minutes or less.
It's going to do be a great week!
Looking for more ways to have dinner on the table? Be sure to sign up for my totally free Crocktober Cookbook with menu plan and grocery list. I can't wait to get started countertop cooking with you!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.