Believe it or not, I have never made Corn Casserole before, but after having it this weekend on a Scrapbooking Retreat I decided it was time to make it at home! It also matchups up so well with the current sale ad at Publix, and would be a great dish to add to your menu plan for Easter Sunday. I'd love to know if you've tried any variations on this recipe, but this old faithful recipe was just delicious!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted Use $0.50/2 Land O Lakes Butter, exp. 5/31/12 (SS 03/18/12 R)
- 2 eggs Save $.55/2 dozen eggs
- 1 8.5 oz. package dry corn bread mix
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained Del Monte Canned Vegetables BOGO $1.38 at Publix, use $1/4 Del Monte Canned Vegetables, Tomatoes or Fruit printable or $1/5 Del Monte Canned Vegetables, exp. 4/12/12 (RP 02/19/12 R)
- 1 can creamed corn Del Monte Canned Vegetables BOGO $1.38 at Publix, use $1/4 Del Monte Canned Vegetables, Tomatoes or Fruit printable or $1/5 Del Monte Canned Vegetables, exp. 4/12/12 (RP 02/19/12 R)
- 1 cup sour cream Breakstone's Sour Cream 16 oz cup BOGO $2.60 at Publix
- Preheat oven to 350, and grease a 9×9 baking dish.
- Mix together butter, eggs, corn bread, corn and creamed corn, and sour cream. Add to baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes until top is golden brown.
Recipe adapted from All Recipes. Visit I Heart Publix for more coupon matchups, and check out $5 Dinner Mom for more bargain meal deals. If you need a little more menu inspiration, check out the Recipe Gallery.
Interact with 9216+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter or Subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email to keep up with all the penny pinchin’ deals, and don’t forget ot enter to win a Kindle Fire!
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.