Looking for another simple recipe to add to your Easter Sunday feast? This is our family's favorite casserole recipe, and I'm betting your family will love it too. It's so easy to make, goes great with the sales at Publix this week, and is always a crowd pleaser!
Serve it with Corn Casserole, some Sister Schubert Rolls, and Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Ham or Slow Cooked Maple Glazed Ham and your Easter meal will be all ready to go. (And yes, I know this is far from a healthy dinner, but it's a Holiday so nobody's counting . . .right?) 😉
Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Frozen Broccoli I use two bags of Birdseye Chopped Broccoli, on sale 50% off at Publix, use $.50/1 Birdseye Steamfresh Chef’s Favorite or $.50/2 Birds Eye Steamfresh varieties 4/1/12 SS
- 16 oz. Velveeta
- 3/4 stick of margarine $1/2 Land O Lakes Margarine printable
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers Nabisco Ritz Crackers BOGO $3 at Publix, use
- 1/4 stick margarine $1.25/1 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Cook broccoli in microwave.
- Meanwhile, melt Velveeta & 3/4 stick margarine on stove top over low heat.
- Thoroughly drain broccoli. (You'll want to press out as much excess water as you can so that the Cheese Sauce doesn't become runny.)
- Stir together broccoli and velveeta mixture, then put in 8×11 casserole dish.
- Melt remaining 1/4 stick of margarine in margarine. Crush Ritz crackers and mix with margarine, then top Broccoli Cheese mixture with crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, until cooked through and crackers begin to brown. Enjoy!
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.