If you're looking for an easy Easter dessert the kids can help with, don't miss these 3 ingredient Easter Nests. SO good and quick to make!
Easy Easter Nests
If you're looking for a quick and easy dessert to add to your Easter menu, look no further! These easy Easter nests took just ten minutes to make!
Ingredients for Easter Nests:
- Candy Coating (Vanilla or Chocolate)
- Chow Mein Noodles (I almost never buy these for any other reason – but they're PERFECT for this!)
- Cadbury Mini Eggs (or any Easter egg shaped candies)
This fun Easter dessert can be made in less than 10 minutes. It's super easy and kiddos can help out too!
Start by melting your candy coating in the microwave. If you don't have candy coating on hand, you could also use chocolate chips.
You could also melt the chocolate in a separate pan over simmering water if you don't want to use the microwave. Grab a large bowl and mix your chocolate mixture and the chow mein noodles together.
Once the chow mein noodles are well coated in the candy, drop by tablespoons onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Then all you need to do to finish the Easter nests is add Cadbury mini eggs on top (I love those!)! You could also use jelly beans or other chocolate eggs if you have those on hand already.
You can then use them to decorate your table or you could add them to a dessert (this Dirt Cake recipe would be perfect for this!)
Simple, easy, and delicious – You're welcome. 🙂
Easy Easter Nests
- 1 lb Candy Coating Vanilla or Chocolate
- 1 bag Chow Mein Noodles
- Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Microwave the candy melt for 1 minute
- Stir and melt again in 15 second intervals until completely melted
- Dump the chow mein noodles into the melted chocolate and mix until they are all evenly coated
- Drop the "nests" onto parchment paper using a spoon
- Place (2) Cadbury mini eggs on top and you're done!
Looking for more Easter dessert recipes?
- Paula Deen's Banana Pudding
- Resurrection Rolls
- Scandalous Grace Cake
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.