Buy 2 Quaker Oatmeal ($2.50 each, earn $2 in ECB when you buy 2, limit 2)
Buy 2 Colgate Toothpaste ($2.99, earn $2.99 in ECB, limit 2)
Buy 6 Bags Cheetos or Frito Lays ($2.50 each, earn $5 ECB when you spend $15)
Use . . .
- $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon Some CVS stores (including some of the ones in our area) accept competitor coupons, but this varies greatly by store. It never hurts to nicely ask though! You can also register your CVS Extra Care card HERE to get a $4/$20 CVS coupon.
- (2) $2/1 Quaker Oatmeal HERE click on coupons tab
- (2) $.75/1 Colgate HERE, 10/03 SS, or September 2010 All You
- (3) $1/2 Cheetos/Fritos HERE will need 2 printers
Pay $11.73 plus tax out of pocket, receive $12.98 in Extra Care Bucks
Buy 1 Pampers ($8.99)
Buy 2 Boxes General Mills Cereals ($3 each, get $2 in ECB when you buy 2)
Use . . .
- $1/1 Pampers from 9/26 PG or recent home mailer
- $1/2 General Mills frim 9/19 SS, $0.75/1 General Mills Cheerios HERE, $0.55/1 General Mills Original Cheerios Cereal HERE , $0.55/1 General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal HERE
***If your store accepts Rite Aid as a competitor you can also use $1/2 General Mills Products Rite Aid Video Values
$12.98 in Extra Care Bucks from first trip
Pay $.01 plus tax out of pocket, receive $2 in ECB (and if you're not good about remembering to use those ECB next time, use those $2 in Extra Care Bucks to grab more Quaker Oatmeal or a gallon of milk for the cereal!)