Dollar Tree Teacher Gifts
And check out our newest post with a few more EASY Dollar Tree Teacher Gift Ideas!
It's the end of the school year and you moms with school-aged kiddos know what that means . . . time to come up with simple teacher gift ideas! With three children at three different schools, the number of teachers we give to can really add up, so I love finding Dollar Tree Teacher gift ideas to let them know we do so appreciate them. (I usually add a gift card also for their primary teachers, but my kids love having a small gift to give too!)
We actually made these at my 9 year old's birthday party as an activity to keep the girls busy (so if you're looking to do some party crafting, these work great for that too), and saved the mug to give to her teacher. Gotta love getting two projects knocked out at once!
Here's what we used:
- Design your own mugs – $1 – Dollar Tree
- Post it Notes – $1 – Dollar Tree
- Clip boards (I forgot to get a picture) – $1 – Dollar Tree
- Plastic photo frames – $1 – Dollar Tree
- Scrapbook paper & ribbon (we already had ours from Hobby Lobby but the Dollar Tree carries it too)
- Mod podge (for clipboard)
- tape runner (this is my all time favorite tape runner for crafting)
- Silhouette Cameo for monograms (you could totally make similar projects without a Cameo, but I do love mine! Hobby Lobby carries pre-cut monograms or stickers which would work perfectly too.)
To make the mugs we just cut paper to fit the inside of the mug, then added some ribbon and a monogram.
For the clipboards (this was the hardest project!) we used mod podge to add paper to the clipboard, then added ribbon and a monogram.
The post it note caddy was the simplest project (and least expensive.)
Just use scrapbook paper to make a design on the back of your plastic frame, and add the post it notes using some tape runner. (Reagan added these while at her party ~ they're not quite straight but it'll do!)
So there you have it! Three super simple Dollar Tree DIY projects that are great for teacher gifts or even just to let your kids make over the weekend. These are perfect to give with a gift card, but let your kids bring a gift to their teacher too, all without busting your budget. 🙂
Looking for more gift ideas? Here you go . . .
- Trinket Tray
- Dollar Tree Teacher Gift Ideas
- Dollar Tree Valentine Project
- DIY Butcher Block Sign (Saved $65!)
BLACK FRIDAY CHEAT SHEET!
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.