Looking for an easy Dollar tree craft this October? Here you go!
- Small faux pumpkins (watch for these at the Dollar Tree)
- White craft paint (check the Dollar bins as well at Target or Michael's)
- Krylon looking glass spray paint
- (2) Foam paint brush
- Mod podge or liquid glue
- Black glitter
1. Lay a couple sheets of old newspaper down on your craft surface
2. Use your foam paint brush to paint your pumpkins white and let dry
3. Next take your pumpkins outside, lay another piece of newspaper down, and spray your pumpkins with your spray paint and let dry
4. Now paint the bottom half of your pumpkins with your mod podge and immediately cover with glitter (best to do the glitter over the garbage or outside)
5. Let your pumpkins dry, shake off any excess glitter, and display
Looking for more ways to decorate for fall on a penny pinched budget? Here you go:
I'd love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
See previous Friday Fluff Up projects and ideas . . . and Happy Fluffing!
FREEZER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample of the freezer menus!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.