There are some really decent prices on items you probably need this week at CVS! While it's not the greatest sale I've ever seen at CVS, if you're low on razors or shampoo, this is your week to stock up. Here's my top scenario of the week:
Buy 1 Gilette Venus or Fusion Pro Glide Razor $9.99
- Use $4/1 coupon from 6/17 SS
- Pay $5.99 out of pocket, get $4 ECBs
Buy 1 Hershey's Simple Pleasures $.67
Buy 2 Colgate Sensitive Toothpastes 2/$5.98
- Use $1/2 Colgate coupon from the 6/17 SS
- Use $4 ECB from Transaction #1
- Pay $1.65 out of pocket, get $2.67 ECBs
Buy 1 Bic Soleil Razor $6.79
- Use $2/1 Bic coupon from 7/8 SS
- Use $2.67 ECBs from Transaction #2
- Pay $2.12 out of pocket, get $2 ECBs
Transaction #4 (if you need to stock up on shampoo)
Buy 5 Garnier Shampoo or Conditioners at $2.99
- Use (5) $1/1 printables or $1/1 coupons from the 6/24 Red Plum insert
- Use $2 ECBs from Transaction #3
- Pay $7.95 out of pocket, get $5 ECBs
So if you need the shampoo you'll pay $12.74 for ten items at CVS, some of which retail for as much as $9.99! While there aren't tons of freebies this week, these are some great prices on items you really will use. Let me know if you see any hot deals we've missed. 🙂
CVS Weekly Ad (7/8/12 – 7/14/12)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.