Slow Cooker Whole Chicken
20 slow cooker recipes in 20 days
Click HERE to see video if it's not working for you.
I'm so excited to have dinner done, but I'm a wee bit sad that this is the last day of Crock-tober! I have sooooooo loved sharing these recipes and hearing from you each day, and am planning to do another round in February (just mark your calendar.) 🙂
See how easy it is to pop dinner in Mrs. Potts (definitely check us out on Facebook Live as well where you can check out reader's comments ~ I love hearing from you!), and be sure to download your free Crock-tober cookbook for a few more days while it lasts.
Here’s how to sign up:
- Text Follow ppphotdeals to 40404
- You’ll receive a message from Twitter that says “want to tweet? Welcome to Twitter! You’re now following @ppphotdeals and you’ll receive your Tweents on your phone. (Std msg rates apply. Reply w/HELP for more.)
- To STOP getting updates, just text Off ppphotdeals to 40404
Note that this will not be all of the deals – my thought is that it would be no more than five to ten texts per week, and most likely fewer (especially after the Christmas season is over.) Here are a few ideas of what I would consider “BEST” deals:
- American Girl savings
- HUGE Lego sale
- 50% or more sale on Pyrex or Cooking items
- Big sale on Kids ride on toys
- Items that are high value but I know won’t last
This is run through Twitter, however you DON’T need a Twitter account to sign up (and you won’t be contacted by me through Twitter.) It’s just a program that easily lets me send you the deals, and hopefully will help you save on the hot items that sell out quickly!
Happy Happy Happy Crocktober!
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.