This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
It's Day 9 of our Countertop Cooking Challenge, and seriously, I am loving how much money and time I'm saving feeding my family! Here's what's on the menu this week:
- Monday – Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Beef Teriyaki with Pineapple
- Wednesday – Mediterranean Chicken in the Slow Cooker
- Thursday – Chicken Fried Chops in the Slow Cooker
- Friday – Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwiches
Tonight's Chicken Fried Chops in the Slow Cooker
Yesterdays's Mediterranean Chicken in the Slow Cooker
EVEN on vacation you can do this! I was thrilled to find a crockpot where we're staying and so thankful for this menu plan to save us oodles of money while we're away!!
Seriously folks, dinner is DONE this morning so we can enjoy our day and come home to a hot meal!
If you're new to the challenge, throughout the month we'll give you 4 weeks of recipes, including grocery lists and menu plans, and Tiffany and I will be cooking them up each day right up with you.
Will you join me?
Right now,Tiffany is offering us the lowest prices she's offered on her menu plans with the code COUNTERTOP at checkout.
HERE’S WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month (6 recipes each week + 1 dessert)
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans (those are the ones we’re using right now)
- A set of traditional menu plans
- A weekly dessert recipe
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink ~ color coded to make your menu planning even easier)
- Basically, you'll get 72 recipes with menu plans AND A GROCERY LIST, all included!
- The menu plans cost as little as $1.13 per week when you sign up for a one year plan, or try out a 1 or 3 month subscription and see what you think.
>>>USE THE CODE COUNTERTOP AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE BEST PRICE ~ THESE ARE THE LOWEST PRICES YOU’LL FIND ON THIS MENU PLAN!<<
And don't forget to join our free Dinner's Done Facebook group to get tons of support and encouragement as we all get dinner done in February.
It's going to do be a great month!
Looking for more ways to have dinner on the table? Be sure to sign up for my totally free Crocktober Cookbook with menu plan and grocery list. I can't wait to get started countertop cooking with you!
20 Day Countertop Cooking Challenge
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 1
- Countertop Cooking Challenge: Day 2
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 3
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 4
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 5
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 6
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 7
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 8
FREEZER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample of the freezer menus!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.