Eat at Home Cooking Challenge
We finished up day 3 of our Eat at Home Countertop (crockpot!) Cooking Challenge and I am loving using these menu plans this week.
Last night we made the slow cooker beef roast, spinach salad with spiced nuts, green beans and had leftover maraschino cake for dessert, and dinner has never been so good.
(that spinach salad made me so. stinkin'. happy. We maybe used a little too much sugar on the nuts, but that might be exactly what made it so, so good.) 🙂
I love that.
Tonight I've got sloppy slow cooker chicken tacos on the menu plan along with black bean and corn salad, and goodness, I'm pretty excited about this one too after several reviews folks have shared in our Private PPP Eat at Home Facebook Group (to join me in the group, go HERE and sign up for the annual Eat at Home Membership and we'll get you added!)
I still have to go pick up more black beans (actually, Instacart is delivering them this afternoon along with my groceries for our freezer cooking challenge tonight), so I feel like I've totally won at mom-life today!
>>> If you'd like to join me, I'd sure love to have you hop in and do menu planning with me! To join in the challenge this week, USE THE CODE COUNTERTOP AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE BEST PRICE TODAY.
Each morning I'll share a Facebook Live Video between 9 and 9:30 AM Eastern time filling up Mrs. Potts (a.k.a. ~ my slow cooker). Here's what we'll be making:
- Monday 2/11: White Chicken Chili + Maraschino Cherry Cake
- Tuesday 2/12: Beef Roast with Red Wine, Mashed Potatoes & Spinach Salad wth Nuts
- Wednesday 2/13: Sloppy Slow Cooked Chicken Tacos
- Thursday 2/14: Apricot Soy Ginger Pork Chops, Edamame, Egg Rolls
- Friday 2/15: Jerk Chicken Sandwiches with Cucumber Mango Salsa + Tuxedo Bars from Slow Cooker meals week of 2/18
- Taco Soup
- Harvest Apple Pot Roast
- Loaded Cheesy Potato Casserole
- Smoky Chipotle Chicken
- French Dip Sandwiches
- Meatballs and Spaghetti Sauce
Curious what's included when you sign up? Here you go!
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month, every single month
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans (those are the ones we’re using right now)
- A set of traditional menu plans
- A weekly dessert recipe
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink ~ color coded to make your menu planning even easier)
- Basically, you'll get 96 recipes with menu plans AND A GROCERY LIST, all included!
- The menu plans cost as little as $1.13 per week when you sign up for a one year plan, or try out a 1 or 3 month subscription and see what you think.
And, if you're like me you'll use the grocery list along with the Kroger Click List (watch the video above), and make grocery shopping and menu planning so crazy easy you'll have it done in 30 minutes or less.
It's going to do be a great week!
Looking for more ways to have dinner on the table? Be sure to sign up for my totally free Crocktober Cookbook with menu plan and grocery list. I can't wait to get started countertop cooking with you!
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.