This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
Today's the last day of our 20 Days of Countertop Cooking Challenge . . . I'm a little sad because I've enjoyed cooking with you s0 much!
Because I'm all organized over here (ahem.) I even have all my menu plans all put together in a binder . . .
(Thanks for the suggestion, Judy in our free Dinner's Done Facebook group – I loved it!)
Here's what we made today . . .
Tonight's Slow Cooked Brown Sugar Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
This isn't the one I mentioned in the video but is one of my favorites 🙂
Our FAVORITE Southern Living Chunky Apple Cake
And here's what was on the menu plan this week:
- Monday 8:45 AM – French Dip Sandwiches & Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Tuesday 8:45 AM – Slow Cooker Meatballs and Spaghetti Sauce
- Wednesday 8:45 AM – Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- Thursday 8:45 AM – Ham Steak with Slow Cooked Apples and Butternut Squash
- Friday 8:45 AM – Slow Cooked Brown Sugar Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
- MONTHLY PLAN: $10.50 per month when you use the code COUNTERTOP at checkout ($2.62 per week)
- QUARTERLY PLAN: $23.25 per quarter when you use the code COUNTERTOP at checkout ($1.93 per week)
- ANNUAL PLAN: $63 per year when you use the code COUNTERTOP at checkout ($1.21 per week!)
I TOTALLY believe you will save that much every week at the grocery store (and a bunch more by skipping the drive-thru) by trying these menus out. Our family used the whole foods option last month and we're using the slow cooker option this month, and goodness, they've making getting dinner done EASY.
Last Week's Freezer Meals
If you're interested, head on over HERE and download your menu plans, and be sure to use the code COUNTERTOP at checkout to get the best price.
I really think this is the best money you'll spend all year, and promise it'll be so worth it for you.
Here's a peek at previous days in case you're curious . . .
- Day 1: Slow Cooker Jerk Chicken Sandwiches with Cucumber Mango Salsa
- Day 2: Round Steak with Vegetable Gravy in the Slow Cooker
- Day 3: Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked Potatoes
- Day 4: Italian Herb Salted Pork Roast and Potatoes in the Slow Cooker
- Day 5: Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings with Gnocchi
- Day 6: Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Day 7: 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Beef Teriyaki with Pineapple
- Day 8: Mediterranean Chicken in the Slow Cooker
- Day 9: Chicken-Fried Chops in the Slow Cooker
- Day 10: Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwiches
- Day 11: Slow Cooker Chicken Minestrone Soup
- Day 12: Freezer Cooking Day
- Day 13: Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy over Rice
- Day 14: Maple Apple Pork in the Slow Cooker
- Day 15: Chicken Philly Sandwiches in the Slow Cooker
- Day 16: French Dip Sandwiches in the Slow Cooker
- Day 17: Slow Cooker Meatballs and Spaghetti Sauce
- Day 18: Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- Day 19: Ham Steak with Slow Cooked Apples and Butternut Squash
P.S. Please know that I 100% believe you can make your own grocery list and menu plan for free without paying for something like this, but for our family, the convenience of something like this for less than the cost of a cookbook has been worth every penny. If you're making a menu plan and grocery list on your own I'm so proud of you and just love that option too!
Looking for more ways to have dinner on the table? Be sure to sign up for my totally free Crocktober Cookbook with menu plan and grocery list. And don't forget to join our free Dinner's Done Facebook group to get tons of support and encouragement as we all get dinner done.
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.