It's Day 2 of our Countertop Cooking Challenge, and oh my gracious, I am just loving this!
Last night our family had these Slow Cooker Jerk Chicken Sandwiches with Cucumber Mango Salsa (which Mr. PPP even packed for leftovers at work), and today Mrs. Potts is all loaded up again with Round Steak with Vegetable Gravy.
And, because I'm feeling like a rockstar over here I've also got homemade bread in my bread machine + green beans ready to go in the Instant Pot.
This is what the roast should end up looking like ~ we'll see! 🙂
I'm teaming up with my friend Tiffany from Eat at Home Cooks to bring you Crockpot and Instant Pot recipes 5 days a week for 4 weeks, and every single one of us is going to get dinner done.
If you're new to the challenge, throughout the month we'll give you 4 weeks of recipes, including grocery lists and menu plans, and Tiffany and I will be cooking them up each day right up with you.
Are you joining me?
Through THIS FRIDAY ONLY (2/10/17), Tiffany is offering us the lowest prices she's offered on her menu plans with the code EARLYBIRD at checkout.
HERE’S WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month (6 recipes each week + 1 dessert)
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans (those are the ones we’re using right now)
- A set of traditional menu plans
- A weekly dessert recipe
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink ~ color coded to make your menu planning even easier)
- Basically, you'll get 72 recipes with menu plans AND A GROCERY LIST, all included!
- The menu plans cost as little as $1.13 per week when you sign up for a one year plan, or try out a 1 or 3 month subscription and see what you think.
>>>USE THE CODE EARLYBIRD AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE BEST PRICE ~ THESE ARE THE LOWEST PRICES YOU’LL FIND ON THIS MENU PLAN!<<
And don't forget to join our free Dinner's Done Facebook group to get tons of support and encouragement as we all get dinner done in February.
It's going to do be a great month!
Looking for more ways to have dinner on the table? Be sure to sign up for my totally free Crocktober Cookbook with menu plan and grocery list. I can't wait to get started countertop cooking with you!
20 Day Countertop Cooking Challenge
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.