This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
I can't even begin to tell you how glad I am to have dinner done today!
Freezer Meals Made on Monday
Last Night's Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy
Tonight's Maple Apple Pork in the Slow Cooker + make Easy Mashed Sweet Potatoes
I still have one pretty yucky feeling kiddo at home today, so having these recipes pretty much already prepared for me have made for an amazing week.
I literally thawed out the Maple Apple Pork for about 30 minutes on my counter, dumped it in Mrs. Potts, and dinner is done.
If you struggle with meal planning, grocery shopping, and getting dinner done, I promise, this Countertop Cooking Challenge might just change your life!
Here's what to expect this week as we're doing freezer cooking:
- Monday 8:45 AM – SLOW COOKER MINESTRONE & HOMEMADE CINNAMON ROLLS ON FACEBOOK LIVE (the video is over but you can still watch the replay!)
- Monday 10:00 AM – FREEZER COOKING LESSON (my friend Tiffany from Eat at Home Cooks shared how to start freezer cooking ~ the video is over but you can still watch the replay)
- Tuesday 8:45 AM – FREEZER COOKING DAY ON FACEBOOK LIVE! I’ll prepare Slow Cooker Chipotle Beef Tacos, Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy over Rice, Maple Apple Pork, and Chicken Philly Sandwiches to fill my freezer with to use later in the week and on busy weeks in the future
- Wednesday 8:45 AM – DUMP DAY 1 ON FACEBOOK LIVE 🙂 … Dump all the ingredients for Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy in Mrs. Potts + make Eclair Cake & Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Thursday 8:45 AM – DUMP DAY 2 ON FACEBOOK LIVE … Dump all the ingredients for Maple Apple Pork in the Slow Cooker + make Easy Mashed Sweet Potatoes (My hubby’s going to love this one!)
- Friday 8:45 AM DUMP DAY 3 ON FACEBOOK LIVE … Dump everything we need to make Chicken Philly Sandwiches in the Slow Cooker + make Simple Potato Salad
If you're signed up for the Eat at Home Menu Plans, all of the groceries you'll need to join us for this week of Freezer Cooking are in the Week 8 Slow Cooker Menu Plans.
And, if you haven't joined us but would like to, use the code COUNTERTOP at checkout to save 25% off her menu plans for a few more days ~ we'll be using them this week and next week, and I know you'll love them too!
HERE’S WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month (6 recipes each week + 1 dessert)
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans (those are the ones we’re using right now)
- A set of traditional menu plans
- A weekly dessert recipe
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink ~ color coded to make your menu planning even easier)
- Basically, you'll get 72 recipes with menu plans AND A GROCERY LIST, all included!
- The menu plans cost as little as $1.13 per week when you sign up for a one year plan, or try out a 1 or 3 month subscription and see what you think.
I've been loving getting dinner done this month, and sure hope you've enjoyed it too.
Looking for more ways to have dinner on the table? Be sure to sign up for my totally free Crocktober Cookbook with menu plan and grocery list. And don't forget to join our free Dinner's Done Facebook group to get tons of support and encouragement as we all get dinner done in February.
20 Day Countertop Cooking Challenge
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 1
- Countertop Cooking Challenge: Day 2
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 3
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 4
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 5
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 6
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 7
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 8
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 9
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 10
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 11
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 12
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 13
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.