It's finally here!!!
Starting today, I'm teaming up with my friend Tiffany from Eat at Home Cooks to bring you Crockpot and Instant Pot recipes 5 days a week for 4 weeks, and every single one of us is going to get dinner done.
Today we're making Tiffany's Slow Cooker Jerk Chicken Sandwiches (my kitchen already smells divine!), and I'll serve them tonight with sweet potato fries, carrot sticks and grapes.
And, if you happen to have an Instant Pot, Tiffany will be making her Round Steak with vegetable gravy at 3PM Eastern Time on Facebook as well, so you'll have oodles of new recipes to make.
During the February 2017 Countertop Cooking Challenge we'll give you 4 weeks of recipes, including grocery lists and menu plans, and Tiffany and I will be cooking them up each day right up with you.
Here's how our daily schedule should look: 🙂
- 8:40-8:45 AM Eastern Time – I'll be doing a Facebook Live Video showing how to make the recipe each morning (during the video you can tap the ‘follow' button and you'll get updates each time PPP goes live ~ and I would absolutely love if you were on the other side of the screen filling up Mrs. Potts so we can “cook” together!)
- 1:30 PM Eastern Time – Blog post here on PPP with a replay of the video as well as links to recipes
- 2:30 PM Eastern Time – Daily email goes out to regular email subscribers with all the info
- Between 4:30 – 6:30 PM Eastern Time (POSSIBLY! depends on family schedule) quick update over on Facebook with pic or live video of recipe
- My friend Tiffany from Eat at Home will also share on Facebook Live how to make several of these recipes in the Instant Pot in the afternoons
It's not too late to join us!
For a few more days, Tiffany is offering us the lowest prices she's offered on her menu plans with the code EARLYBIRD at checkout.
HERE’S WHAT YOU'LL GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP:
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans (those are the ones we’re using right now)
- A set of traditional menu plans
- A weekly dessert recipe
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink ~ color coded to make your menu planning even easier)
- Basically, you'll get 72 recipes with menu plans AND A GROCERY LIST, all included!
- The menu plans cost as little as $1.13 per week when you sign up for a one year plan, or try out a 1 or 3 month subscription and see what you think.
>>>USE THE CODE EARLYBIRD AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE BEST PRICE ~ THESE ARE THE LOWEST PRICES YOU’LL FIND ON THIS MENU PLAN!<<
And I would just love for you to join my free private Dinner's Done Facebook group to get tons of support and encouragement as we all get dinner done in February.
It's going to do be a great month!
Looking for more ways to have dinner on the table? Be sure to sign up for my totally free Crocktober Cookbook with menu plan and grocery list. I can't wait to get started countertop cooking with you!
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.