Eat at Home Cooking Challenge
>>> If you'd like to join in the fun this week, USE THE CODE COUNTERTOP AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE BEST PRICE TODAY ~ I know you will love these! <<< And don't forget, we'll be doing a LIVE FREEZER COOKING SESSION WEDNESDAY, 2/13/19 at 8:30 PM Eastern Time using these menu plans ~set your alarm and join me!
OH MY STARS.
I just love when we do an Eat at Home Challenge!
Last night we enjoyed the yummiest little meal (my family was so happy! Well, except for one who was not willing to try her beans . . . but picky eaters are picky eaters and I'm pretty sure that happens in just about every home out there . . .).
And tonight I cannot even wait to try this Beef Roast with Red Wine, Mashed Potatoes and Spinach Salad.
(I mean really. How much yummier can dinner get that that?)
It took me about a minute to dump everything in Mrs. Potts and we'll make the mashed potatoes at dinnertime tonight.
>>> If you'd like to join me, I'd sure love to have you here! To join in the challenge this week, USE THE CODE COUNTERTOP AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE BEST PRICE TODAY.
Each morning I'll share a Facebook Live Video between 9 and 9:30 AM Eastern time filling up Mrs. Potts (a.k.a. ~ my slow cooker). Here's what we'll be making:
- Monday 2/11: White Chicken Chili + Maraschino Cherry Cake
- Tuesday 2/12: Beef Roast with Red Wine, Mashed Potatoes & Spinach Salad wth Nuts
- Wednesday 2/13: Sloppy Slow Cooked Chicken Tacos
- Thursday 2/14: Apricot Soy Ginger Pork Chops, Edamame, Egg Rolls
- Friday 2/15: Jerk Chicken Sandwiches with Cucumber Mango Salsa + Tuxedo Bars from Slow Cooker meals week of 2/18
- Taco Soup
- Harvest Apple Pot Roast
- Loaded Cheesy Potato Casserole
- Smoky Chipotle Chicken
- French Dip Sandwiches
- Meatballs and Spaghetti Sauce
Curious what's included when you sign up? Here you go!
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month, every single month
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans (those are the ones we’re using right now)
- A set of traditional menu plans
- A weekly dessert recipe
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink ~ color coded to make your menu planning even easier)
- Basically, you'll get 96 recipes with menu plans AND A GROCERY LIST, all included!
- The menu plans cost as little as $1.13 per week when you sign up for a one year plan, or try out a 1 or 3 month subscription and see what you think.
And, if you're like me you'll use the grocery list along with the Kroger Click List (watch the video above), and make grocery shopping and menu planning so crazy easy you'll have it done in 30 minutes or less.
It's going to do be a great week!
Looking for more ways to have dinner on the table? Be sure to sign up for my totally free Crocktober Cookbook with menu plan and grocery list. I can't wait to get started countertop cooking with you!
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.