Countertop Cooking Challenge
- Choose your menu plans (remember, when you use the code COUNTERTOP at checkout you'll save 25% AND lock in that price ~ I KNOW you will love these menu plans and grocery lists and they will change your life, and they're as littel as $1.21 per week ~ I PROMISE YOU WILL SAVE THAT MONEY THE FIRST DAY YOU SHOP!)
- Once you've logged into your account, print the grocery list and menu plan from the February 19th Freezer Meal plans under Slow Cooker Meals (look for them in green)
- You can also print your FREE printable labels (click the link in yellow right there on the Slow Cooker page)
If you missed our Facebook live, check it out HERE.
We had soooooooo much fun in our Freezer Cooking PJ party last night ~ I sure hope you joined us and had fun too!
Reagan and my hubby James helped me put everything together, and in under an hour we made six freezer meals and brownies (they turned out soooo much better than we expected. So good!)
I dumped the slow cooker chicken vegetable soup in the crockpot this morning because that bag was full, and am making some homemade bread and salad to serve with it. (My ninja is getting a workout this week!)
If you've ever thought about trying out freezer cooking, I promise these meals will change your life (and I love that Tiffany includes a set of freezer meals each month in her menu plans!) After doing them over the summer I was completely hooked, and absolutely love how a little bit of prep work makes dinnertime so much easier for me.
If you'd like to join me for the challenge this week, I know you will love the meal plans I'm using! And even if you use you own menu plan and grocery list, I'd love for you to join us because I know just having your meals planned will save your family a bundle this week.
Right now save 25% off the Eat at Home menu plans (which I just love!) when youuse the code COUNTERTOP at checkout.
HERE’S WHAT YOU'LL GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP:
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans (those are the ones we’re using right now)
- A set of traditional menu plans
- A weekly dessert recipe
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink ~ color coded to make your menu planning even easier)
- Basically, you'll get 72 recipes with menu plans AND A GROCERY LIST, all included!
- The menu plans cost as little as $1.13 per week when you sign up for a one year plan, or try out a 1 or 3 month subscription and see what you think.
>>>USE THE CODE COUNTERTOP AT CHECKOUT TO SAVE 25% AS A PPP READER RIGHT NOW!<<<
You'll find the link to the freezer labels under the February 19th Slow Cooker Meal Plans when you sign up for Eat at Home!
I used the labels HERE to print these off and pop them into my freezer bags so I know what's in each bag and how to cook it! If you're looking for freezer meal supplies you can find all of those HERE 🙂
Here's how the schedule for the rest of the week should look: 🙂
- 9:00 – 9:30 AM Eastern Time – I'll be doing a Facebook Live Video showing how to make a recipe each morning
- 10:30 AM Eastern Time – Daily email goes out to regular email subscribers with all the info
- 1:30 PM Eastern Time – Blog post here on PPP with a replay of the video
- Between 4:30 – 6:30 PM Eastern Time (POSSIBLY! depends on family schedule) quick update over on Facebook with pic or live video of recipe
- My friend Tiffany from Eat at Home will also share on Facebook Live how to make several of these recipes in the Instant Pot in the afternoons
I'll be cooking from the February 5th Slow Cooker Meal Plan:
- MONDAY, February 26th – Red Pepper Pineapple Teriyaki Pork Chops
- TUESDAY, February 27th – Black Bean and Salsa Chicken
- WEDNESDAY, February 28th – Sunday Dinner Chicken AND
- *BONUS* WEDNESDAY 9:PM EASTERN TIME ~ FREEZER COOKING PAJAMA PARTY!
- THURSDAY, March 1st –
Cilantro Lime Chicken Sandwiches I was worn out from cooking this morning so we skipped this one!)
- FRIDAY, March 2nd – Cilantro Lime Chicken Sandwiches
Looking for more ways to have dinner on the table? Be sure to sign up for my totally free Crocktober Cookbook with menu plan and grocery list. I can't wait to get started countertop cooking with you!
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.