If you've been looking to make cream cheese stuffed french toast at home, this recipe is the one for you! It's so easy, absolutely delicious, and a great way to enjoy some BOGO Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Raisin Bread at Publix this week. I sooooo wish I had a fancy camera to do this yummy deliciousness justice, but you'll just have to trust me. . . it's perfect. (Heaven sent!)
Cinnamon Raisin Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
- 8 oz. cream cheese in tub we used the Publix fat free brand
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- cinnamon raison bread Pepperidge Farm BOGO $3.99 at Publix
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Cream together sugar and cream cheese until well blended.
- In small bowl, mix together milk, eggs, vanilla & cinnamon.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto cinnamon raisin bread (like you would if you were going to make a peanut butter sandwich).
- Pour egg mixture in pie plate & melt butter in skillet or on electric griddle. Dip both sides of cinnamon bread into mixture, then cook over medium heat (about 350 on my skillet) until cooked, about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve with syrup & powdered sugar . . . yummmm!
You may also want to check out this recipe for Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast. . . mmmmmm. . .
(***** UPDATE: A reader mentioned on Facebook that they do a similar recipe, but use 8 oz. of cream cheese whipped together with a container of marshmallow fluff for the filling. This recipe was so good, but you can bet I'll be trying that in the future! Thanks, Travis!) 🙂
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.