I found this recipe for Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls over on Pinterest, and oh my goodness, am I glad I found it! I was looking for something different to take to a get-together on Halloween, and couldn't find a single dip recipe that looked all that exciting. This however was just delicious, easy, and a perfect appetizer to take. If you're making a pot of Slow Cooked Potato Soup or Chicken Tortilla Soup anytime soon this would make a great addition, or serve it up while you're watching some football this weekend. 🙂
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, not sliced (round is best)
- 8-12 oz cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 3 oz bag Real Bacon Bits look for this near the cooked bacon; ours was near the meat department
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp Ranch dressing mix
- Carefully slice sourdough bread both directions with a sharp serrated knife, being careful not to cut through the bottom of the loaf.
- Take cheese slices, and place in between cuts in the bread. Then add bacon (you'll want to push the bacon down into the cuts of the bread.)
- Mix together ranch dressing mix & butter. Drizzle ranch/butter mix over bread.
- Wrap in foil & place on baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap foil, and continue to bake another 10 minutes on 350, or until the cheese is melted. Serve warm . . . enjoy!
Interact with 5834+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter or Subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email to keep up with all the penny pinchin’ deals!
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.