Enter to win a $50 Gift Certificate when you sign up for PPP emails!
I found this recipe for Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls over on Pinterest, and oh my goodness, am I glad I found it! I was looking for something different to take to a get-together on Halloween, and couldn't find a single dip recipe that looked all that exciting. This however was just delicious, easy, and a perfect appetizer to take. If you're making a pot of Slow Cooked Potato Soup or Chicken Tortilla Soup anytime soon this would make a great addition, or serve it up while you're watching some football this weekend. 🙂
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, not sliced (round is best)
- 8-12 oz cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 3 oz bag Real Bacon Bits look for this near the cooked bacon; ours was near the meat department
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp Ranch dressing mix
- Carefully slice sourdough bread both directions with a sharp serrated knife, being careful not to cut through the bottom of the loaf.
- Take cheese slices, and place in between cuts in the bread. Then add bacon (you'll want to push the bacon down into the cuts of the bread.)
- Mix together ranch dressing mix & butter. Drizzle ranch/butter mix over bread.
- Wrap in foil & place on baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap foil, and continue to bake another 10 minutes on 350, or until the cheese is melted. Serve warm . . . enjoy!
Interact with 5834+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter or Subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email to keep up with all the penny pinchin’ deals!
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.