Do you love the sweet & salty mix of peanuts and candy corn? I have an incurable addiction to candy corn so I try to stay far away from it most of the year, but during the month of October I enjoy way more than my fair share. 🙂 My friend Misty brought this treat to a Pumpkin Carving Party over the weekend, and it was just delicious. (In fact, the pretzel/candy corn mix was so good that I think I may try mixing plain candy corn with pretzel twists next . . . a slightly healthier version of peanuts & candy corn, maybe?)
Candy Corn Bark
- 24 oz package Candy Corn
- 3 ½ cups broken pretzel sticks
- 1 pkg white almond bark
- Set ½ cup of the candy corn aside.
- In double boiler, melt almond bark.
- Mix remaining candy corn with pretzel sticks in a large bowl.
- Once almond bark is melted, pour over candy corn mix and stir well.
- Turn out onto wax paper, spreading it out into bite size pieces or so.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of candy corn over the top of it.
- Let cool, store in an air tight container. Enjoy!
Be sure to check out the new Recipe Gallery for more recipe ideas!
Interact with 6117+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter or Subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email to keep up with all the penny pinchin’ deals!
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.