I'm not gonna lie, I've been completely obsessed with this bunny bun cheeseball for about a month now and am super excited to share it with you today! Such a fun dessert to whip up for Easter. 🐰
Bunny Buns Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Cheree' here! I've seen several versions of this sweet bunny buns over on Pinterest, but I've been making a chocolate chip cheese ball for years so I decided to use that recipe as a base for this one (because honestly my family thinks it's the best, so why mess with perfection)!
Hmmm, I'll need to share that specific recipe with y'all later. 🙂
To Make the Bunny Buns Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball You'll Need:
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (not margarine)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioner sugar
- 2 Tbsps brown sugar
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, chopped
- 1/2 cup Easter M&M's, chopped (reserve 8 pink M&M's for the toes)
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- bag of unsweetened coconut flakes
- graham crackers, vanilla wafers, gingersnaps or animal crackers to serve
1. Combine cream cheese, butter and vanilla and mix until smooth. Add sugars and beat until well combined. Stir in white chocolate chips, M&M's and sprinkles. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours.
2. Separate cream cheese mixture and roll into 1 large, 2 medium and 1 small ball.
3. Gently roll in coconut until covered.
5. Assemble your bunny bun by adding the small ball as the tail and flatten the two medium sized balls a bit and add as the feet. Add pink M&M's (or your preferred color) for the toes.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
7. Serve with desired crackers or cookies.
Not crazy about coconut??? Try this cheese ball rolled in pecan or toffee pieces for a year round treat! 🙂
I can hardly handle the cuteness!! 🐰💕
It's almost too cute to eat……..ALMOST! You and your family won't be disappointed, YUM!
We would love to see a pic if you decide to give this one a try for Easter! 🙂
If you're looking for more Easter recipes, be sure to check out our free and complete Easter Menu HERE!
Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.