A very sweet friend of mine made this super cute “Bewitching Broom” to fluff up her porch this fall, and I love how well it turned out! Her pumpkin urn is also perfect (doesn't that look great?), and I couldn't wait to share her clever broom idea. Here's what she suggests you use:
- 1 broom
- orange spray paint (Walmart should carry it for around $1)
- black electric tape
- ribbon (optional)
- Spray paint broom orange.
- Once paint has dried, evenly wrap electric tape at about 2-3″ intervals
- Tie a ribbon at the bottom of the broom ~ all done!
I'm betting it will take you less than an hour or so to complete once you have the supplies, and is such a fun simple project (your kids may be even to help you out with this one!)
Here are a few other fun fall projects you may want to try out if you're on a mission to do some penny pinched decorating over the weekend:
- Free Halloween Printables
- Beautiful Fall Mantle (scroll down about halfway on the page)
- Halloween Pumpkin Templates
- Button Pumpkin
- Trick Or Treat Bucket
- Popcorn Candles
- Dollar Tree Fall Decorating
I'd love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
See more previous Friday Fluff Up projects and ideas . . . and Happy Fluffing!
Interact with 11,634+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter or Subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email to keep up with all the penny pinchin’ deals!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.