As I shared in the video below, my neighbor's dad cut out the signs for us to use, so all I had to do was paint the board with acrylic paint and then use my Silhouette Cameo to make the lettering.
I love it. 😉
It's hanging in our guest bedroom just waiting for a few guests to come visit, and I couldn't believe how easy this project was to do.
(You can see the rest of our guest bedroom over HERE ~ I love this space!)
(Watch me make it here in the video ~ and if you're interested in the Menu Plans I use that I mention, go HERE to check those out too!)
I’d love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
See previous Friday Fluff Up projects and ideas . . . and Happy Fluffing!
More rooms we’ve updated in our home . . .
- $3 Front Door Makeover
- Foyer Makeover (How We Saved $2,000 by Doing it Ourselves)
- Mudroom Makeover (More Than A Makeover)
- Our Bedroom Makeover: And Why Our House May Always Be a Little Hodge-Podgey.
- Our Small Dining Room Update (After 20 Years . . . )
- Foyer Lighting Updates (And 3 Options When You Think You’ve Messed It Up.)
- Office Update (I love this one!)
- Outdoor Living Space (and How We Saved $10K by Doing it Ourselves)
- Guest Bedroom Makeover
- Update for a Plain Alcove
- Kitchen: Metal Pendant Shade Update
- Powder Room Update: Wallpaper, Trim Work & Woodwork
- Free Command Center
- Dining Room: Goodwill Lamp Makeover
- Dining Room: Monogrammed Burlap Table Runner
- Dining Room: Painted Piano
- Master Bathroom: Goodwill Frame Upcycle
- Family Room: Goodwill Chair Makeover
- Basement: $70 Storage Bin Shelving
- Girls Bathroom Update: Mod Podge Monograms