If you missed my Facebook live video this morning you can watch here.
I'm so excited that we've enjoyed this month being “Awesome in April!”
I can't begin tell you how much I've benefited from encouraging you to clean each day, so maybe this challenge was just for me. 🙂
Honestly, by going through and checking off our Spring Cleaning List each day with you, my home just feels so much more in control.
I love that.
Because my friend Margaret Ann is going to be with us tomorrow making Peach Cobbler (YUM!), I knew I wouldn't manage matching socks then on Facebook Live, so I thought I'd tackle it (at least a little?) today.
After all your comments though about making my kids match socks though, I decided to save that chore for them tonight. 🙂
I think so.
I'd love to hear how you're doing on your Spring Cleaning Challenge each day, and if you're getting your lists checked off too! It's amazing to me how much better I feel when I keep up with this stuff, and hope it encourages you too.
Struggling with keeping your home in order? Definitely check this out! Through this weekend, Susan of Motivated Moms is offering PPP readers 25% off the price of her Daily Cleaning Schedule (I love these!)
Here's what you'll need to do to get the best price:
- Go HERE
- Choose the printable that works for you (I'm using the 2017 Motivated Moms Chore Planner with Bible Reading in Black and White, but there are several options available)
- Use the code PPP at checkout to save 25%
- Within a few minutes of ordering, you'll receive an email with the download to your printable list
I promise, this list will change your life!
Looking for more motivation to get started today? Here you go!
- Day 1: Pantry Cleanout
- Day 2: Microwave Cleanout
- Day 3: Refrigerator Cleanout
- Day 4: Freezer Cleanout
- Day 5: Under the Kitchen Sink Cleanout
- Day 6: Cleaning Light Fixtures
- Day 7: Dusting the Fan Blades (and dinner done in 1 minute flat)
- Day 8: Cleaning the Entertainment Center (and the Master Closet)
- Day 11: Cleaning Windows
- Day 12: Cleaning Front Entryway Windows
- Day 13: Wiping Down Doors & Declutter
- Day 14: Clean the Computer Screens
- Day 15: Your Purse
- Day 16: Cleaning Checklist
- Day 17: Motivated Moms Checklist
- Day 18: Cleaning Under the Master Sink & How I Learned to “Love” Laundry
Be sure to also join our Home Sweet Home Facebook Group for more motivation and encouragement ~ I'm loving this group and am so inspired each day by them to truly be awesome in April!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.