Remember that pricing on Amazon is subject to change at any time.
Amazon is offering up to 20% off select eGift Cards when you use the codes at checkout ~ be sure to select email delivery! That's makes a $50 gift card as low as just $40. Easy way to save on a gift card for yourself or someone else. (The offer *may* work if you get several smaller value gift cards, as long as the total is over the needed amount). The code has a limit use of one.
Save on gift cards here – like AMC, Ulta, Bath & Body Works, Lowe's and more!
- $50 Old Navy & Gap eGift Card – $40 at checkout
- $25 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts eGift Card – $20 at checkout
- $50 TopGolf eGift Card – $40 at checkout
- $50 Famous Dave's eGift Card – $40 at checkout
- $50 Nautica eGift Card – $40 at checkout
- $50 Cheers To You eGift Card (Lowe's, Outback, TopGolf, etc) – like paying $42.50 with code CHEERS22 after $7.50 Amazon credit*
- $50 Treat Yourself Gift eCard (Bed, Bath & Beyond, Cheesecake Factory, etc) – like paying $42.50 with code TREAT22 after $7.50 Amazon credit*
- … and more!
Makes a great last-minute gift!
*Please note: If using your Happy Gift Card as online payment, you may not be able to use a combination of Happy Card and other payment, so you have to make sure the Happy Card is enough to cover the entire purchase. With an in-store purchase, if your purchase is larger than your balance, ask the cashier to swipe the gift card for the exact amount available on the card. Then pay the remaining balance with another form of payment. These are called “split transactions.” Some merchants do not allow cardholders to conduct split transactions. Some merchants will only allow you to do a split transaction if you pay the remaining amount in cash.