Oh my stars, how fun is this??? The new Allure Beauty Box for May has several great items inside – this one came with face tanning spray, lip gloss, eye makeup, hydrating mask, , and an eye liner!
And…. it's only $10 for new customers (reg $15!) PLUS you'll receive a free mystery gift! Get yours here!
The Allure Beauty Box is filled with beauty, hair and makeup products. You'll receive highly-rated beauty trends like masks, makeup, scrubs, moisturizers, tonics, creams, etc….
Basically, ALLLLL THE LOTIONS AND POTIONS!
PPP Team Member Jamie tried this one out for us for two months in a row – here's what she had to say:
This beauty box was a really fun one to try! I love beauty boxes – but I mostly love trying them out for a month while the deal is awesome, and then cancelling. (I guess I'm a love 'em and leave 'em sort of girl when it comes to subscription boxes…)
My last Allure Beauty box contained all this good stuff:
- Full-Size Wander Beauty Mile High Club™ Volume and Length Mascara ($26) **My favorite!
- Full-Size The BrowGal Instatint Hair 02 Tinted Brow Gel with Microfibers, Brown ($22) *Still trying to get the hang of this thing
- Full-Size MODELCO Metallic Eyeshadow Trio in Mykonos ($15)
- Full-Size Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick ($21)
- Mamonde Rose Flower Lab Essence Sheet Mask ($3)
- MODA Metallic Triad Eye Brush ($4.99)
- sample size MAMONDE Petal Spa Oil To Foam Cleanser
Try out your first Allure Beauty Box for just $10 HERE! (Each month after that will be $15.)
Here's the Pro and Con list for the Allure Beauty box:
Quality of Products – I truly liked the stuff I received in both boxes. Both of them had at least two products I will add to my real life makeup bag. That was worth $10 in my book.
They booklet says they're worth quite a bit more than $10 – more like $50 of stuff per box – but I probably wouldn't ever pay that for them in real life. As long as I feel like I got my $10 worth I'm happy!
Amount of Products – Miminum of 5 products each month.
Variety – My last box had a blending brush, makeup, serums, and a sheet mask. That's a good variety!
Free Gift – The first box I received in February said it was coming with a free Mystery Gift. It had a $25 OFF ANY purchase to a jewelry company – and turns out they have jewelry for as low as $28 + FREE Shipping. I picked myself up a pretty delicate bracelet for $5 shipped (Fun! I thought that was a decent gift!)
Cheap Bag – Makeup bag is really just a reusable plastic pouch with snaps. Maybe there's a creative way to use these – but I'd much rather have cute little makeup bags than these.
Youth-Oriented Items – So this will actually be a Pro if you're 20, but not so much if you're older and set in your beauty ways 😉 Some of their products are a bit too hip for me. I probably won't ever wear the eyeshadow trio I was sent -for instance. I feel like there's a youthy vibe there that is cool if you're into experimenting with trending looks, but not so cool if you're happy with your look.
Shipping Time – It took a little longer to get here than I thought it should.
Allure Beauty Box Cancellation Steps:
- If after your first month you find out this subscription isn't right for you, make sure you cancel by the last day of the month to avoid charges on next month's box. (So if you receive your April box on April 20th – make sure to cancel by the 30th of April or you'll be charged for May)
- The best way I've found to cancel all my trial subscriptions is to call their customer service number.
- The Allure Beauty cancellation number is 1-800-274-1603
I'd love to hear if you've tried the Allure Beauty Box and what you thought!
Also check out some of our other FAVORITE Beauty Boxes:
See more Amazon Deals, and remember Amazon prices can change at any time! (IF APPLICABLE)
You may also want to check out these posts:
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.