Take a look at these adorable Aldi Quarter keepers for making sure you always have a quarter for the shopping cart!
Aldi Quarter Keepers
I always get excited about the new Aldi Finds – but this may be one of my faves! Head down the seasonal middle-aisle this week and keep your eyes peeled for the super-cute Aldi Quarter Keepers! They're only $1.19 – and are a must-have Aldi accessory…
If you're new to Aldi shopping, here's why these will come in handy!
Aldi customers need a quarter to get a shopping cart from the corral, so this little quarter keychain will make sure you always have one handy. – (The quarters for carts is one of the little things Aldi does to keep costs low, by having folks return their own cart to recoup their quarter.)
There are 6 designs to choose from:
My store was out of the lemons – but had all the rest. (yay for me!)
If you're not able to find these in your Aldi – check out these online options for Aldi Quarter Keepers:
- Leather Quarter Keychain Holder Under $7 on Amazon
- I ♥ Aldi Quarter Keychain Under $10 on Amazon
- 11-Count Neoprene Variety Pack Under $11 on Amazon
Check out the other fun Summer finds we spotted at Aldi here, and weekly Aldi grocery deals too!
Tips for Shopping at Aldi
Check out your Aldi online weekly ad over HERE before you shop.
Here are a few things to remember before shopping at Aldi:
- Aldi requires you to bring your own bags (or you can purchase them for $.06 per bag at the store.)
- You'll need to pay a quarter to use a cart at Aldi. When you return the cart, you'll get the quarter back.
- Aldi does not accept manufacturer coupons (however they have had a few Aldi Store coupons recently in a few local papers.)
- *Hours and store procedures may currently vary by location*
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.