Here are a few more deals to watch out for as you're grocery shopping this week!
Michelle at I Heart Publix noticed the price of frozen turkeys at Publix and they're already down to $.59/lb., which is $.10 cheaper than last year's price! If you've got freezer space, this is a great time to stock up (you may want to try out this Slow Cooker Turkey Recipe!)
Jen found lots of deals while shopping at Publix . . .
- Look for $5 Mail In Rebates on frozen or fresh turkey. Jen found these on some of the frozen turkeys in her store, as well as the Mondavi wine bottles.
- Progresso Black Beans are priced at $.99 and Progresso Chickpeas are priced at $1.39. Use the $.50/1 coupon any Progresso product (excluding soup and broth) to get them free or close to free! Thanks, Jen!
My buddy Shannon was at Target yesterday and found loads of meat deals! Watch for these peelies . . .
- $3/1 Pork Chops made them around $3
- $2-$3 off Steaks
- $3/1 Jennie-O Turkey Breast made a 5 lb. turkey breast around $5
- Remember that these peelies will vary greatly by store, but if you're planning to shop Target this week be on the lookout!
She also found these Target deals:
- Kraft Cheese $2.04 Use $1/2 Target coupon
- Swanson Chicken Broth 32 oz. $1.99 Use $.50/2 Target coupon stacked with $1/2 Swanson Broth 11/7/2010 SS Insert (exp 1/31/2011) Thanks, Shannon!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.