Eat at Home Cooking Challenge
>> If you'd like to get the best price on these menu plans, USE THE CODE COUNTERTOP AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE BEST PRICE BEFORE IT ENDS TOINGHT~ I know you will love these! <<<
Tonight was the last “catch up” day in our Eat at Home Cooking Challenge (I was behind a day last week because we weren't home one night for one of the meals), so I caught up and made the Apricot Soy Ginger Pork Chops in the Slow Cooker, and we're having them tonight with Edamame and Egg Rolls.
I can't even wait. 🙂
So after one week of our challenge, our family saved a bundle on eating out, ate some seriously delicious food (I think the Jerk Chicken Sandwiches with Mango Cucumber Salsa were my favorite!) and I added a whopping 10 more freezer meals to my freezers too.
If you're struggling in your finances, I know that using the Eat at Home Menu Plans will make your life so much easier.
If you'd like to hang out with me as you make them, you can catch up on all of the videos as I've made in the Eat at Home Meals right over here on my Youtube Channel too.
>>> TO JOIN IN THE FUN, USE THE CODE COUNTERTOP AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE BEST PRICE TODAY.
I really do believe these grocery lists and menu plans are a game changer if you struggle with getting dinner done each day. I'm amazed at how much stress this takes off our evenings (and our finances ~ we save SOOOOO much by not eating out when we have a great plan in place!) USE THE CODE COUNTERTOP AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE BEST PRICE TODAY.
Each morning I'll share a Facebook Live Video between 9 and 9:30 AM Eastern time filling up Mrs. Potts (a.k.a. ~ my slow cooker). Here's what we'll be making:
- Monday 2/11: White Chicken Chili + Maraschino Cherry Cake
- Tuesday 2/12: Beef Roast with Red Wine, Mashed Potatoes & Spinach Salad wth Nuts
- Wednesday 2/13: Sloppy Slow Cooked Chicken Tacos
Thursday 2/14: Apricot Soy Ginger Pork Chops, Edamame, Egg Rolls
- Friday 2/15: Jerk Chicken Sandwiches with Cucumber Mango Salsa + Tuxedo Bars from Slow Cooker meals week of 2/18
- *JUST ADDED* Monday 2/18: Apricot Soy Ginger Pork Chops, Edamame, Egg Rolls
Curious what's included when you sign up? Here you go!
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month, every single month
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans (those are the ones we’re using right now)
- A set of traditional menu plans
- A weekly dessert recipe
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink ~ color coded to make your menu planning even easier)
- Basically, you'll get 96 recipes with menu plans AND A GROCERY LIST, all included!
- The menu plans cost as little as $1.13 per week when you sign up for a one year plan, or try out a 1 or 3 month subscription and see what you think.
And, if you're like me you'll use the grocery list along with the Kroger Click List (watch the video above), and make grocery shopping and menu planning so crazy easy you'll have it done in 30 minutes or less.
I sure hope you've loved this challenge as much as I have this week ~ thanks for joining me along the way (it's so much more fun to get dinner done when we can do it together!) I'm cheering for you!
Looking for more ways to have dinner on the table? Be sure to sign up for my totally free Crocktober Cookbook with menu plan and grocery list. I can't wait to get started countertop cooking with you!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.