UPDATE: PPP reader Anita just found these Rachael Ray Dishes for ONE DOLLAR at her local Dollar Tree, and they're available online as well! Thanks so much for sharing Anita ~ what a deal!
Okie dokie folks, y'all know I love shopping The Dollar Tree for just about anything! There are a ton of things you need to look for at Dollar Tree before paying more elsewhere, so here's a quick list of things to consider before heading out!
Easter baskets can get pricey fast, so swinging by the Dollar Tree for the basics is a great way to pinch a penny and stock up. Since Dollar Tree typically sells out of their holiday selection, I'd recommend going soon to get the best selection!
Here's what to watch for . . .
1. Easter Baskets
2. Fillable Easter Eggs (regular and bunny, duck, carrot shapes)
3. Eraser Basket Stuffers
4. Bubble Basket Stuffers
5. Jump Rope Basket Stuffers
6. Stuffed Animal Basket Stuffers
7. Easter Candy to Fill the Eggs
8. Puzzle Basket Stuffers
9. Painting Basket Stuffers
10. Easter Front Door Displays
11. Easter Front Yard Signs
12. Easter Crafting Supplies
13. Easter Garland
14. Easter Ribbon
15. Easter Paper Plates
16. Easter Plastic Knifes, Forks, Spoons
17. Easter Napkins
18. Easter Platters
19. Easter Tablecloths
20. Easter Florals of All Kinds
21. Bunny Ears
22. Bunny Sunglasses
23. Easter cards priced either 2/$1 or $1
24. Easter Chair Covers
25. Easter Window Stickies
26. Easter Dish Towels
27. Easter Candles
28. Wrapping paper
30. Aluminum storage containers (these are great for taking to parties and come 3 to a pack for the smaller containers)
Love decorating at the Dollar Tree? See a few ways I've used Dollar Tree finds in our home:
- Dollar Tree Easter Craft
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.