It's time for tonight's 25 Days of Penny Pinched DIY idea, and I just love this Goodwill transformation from April at House of Hoff!
See how April transforms these Goodwill frames with just a little paint and some fabric. I absolutely love this idea, and am so excited because I found similar frames at Goodwill yesterday. Now I've got a new project lined up!
If you have a blog where you've created an incredible DIY post I would love to share it here during the series too – send me an email at [email protected] passionate penny pincher (leave out spaces), and it may get featured. You can also check out more penny-pinched DIY projects from PPP over HERE – happy penny-pinched-DIY'ing!
Looking for more penny pinched DIY ideas?
- 25 Days of Penny Pinched DIY Day 1: $20 Goodwill chair and table set makeover from Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss
- 25 Days of Penny Pinched DIY Day 2: Paint & Tape change a plain backsplash from My Blessed Life
- 25 Days of Penny Pinched DIY Day 3: $10 Goodwill cabinet makeover
- 25 Days of Penny Pinched DIY Day 4: Free DIY Moroccan style wall
- 25 Days of Penny Pinched DIY Day 5: Transform using bamboo shades
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.