See how Maryann totally changes this Habitat for Humanity Restore $2 chair for her daughter's room. I've seen chairs like this at thrift stores but would never have imagined this – it turned out beautifully!
If you have a blog where you've created an incredible DIY post I would love to share it here during the series too – send me an email at [email protected] passionate penny pincher (leave out spaces), and it may get featured. You can also check out more penny-pinched DIY projects from PPP over HERE – happy penny-pinched-DIY'ing!
Looking for more penny pinched DIY ideas?
- 25 Days of Penny Pinched DIY Day 1: $20 Goodwill chair and table set makeover from Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss
- 25 Days of Penny Pinched DIY Day 2: Paint & Tape change a plain backsplash from My Blessed Life
- 25 Days of Penny Pinched DIY Day 3: $10 Goodwill cabinet makeover
- 25 Days of Penny Pinched DIY Day 4: Free DIY Moroccan style wall
- 25 Days of Penny Pinched DIY Day 5: Transform using bamboo shades
- 25 Days of Penny Pinched DIY Day 6: DIY Fabric Art
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.